Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Disneyland 2010

We took our annual trip to Disneyland this year on the week of my Birthday!  What not a better place to celebrate than the happiest place on earth...right?  Well we had a few rough days but over all it was a successful trip filled with lots of memories we will cherish for a life time.  Makayla was just the best baby ever...I couldn't have wished for a better baby if I tried.  Thank goodness because I think we forgot how much work little ones are in Disneyland.  We only made 1 trip back to the hotel room because of a Blow-out!  I am so blessed to have a husband who loves Disneyland just as much if not more than me!

Mason rode Space Mountain for the very first time and Makayla got to meet several Princesses while dining at Ariel's Groto! 

We had lunch at the Blue Byou for my birthday and feasted on an all you can eat buffet at the Story Tellers cafe located just downstaris in our Hotel, The Grand Californian!

We rode and rode again and again Muhollands Madness, watched Aladin and The Mupets in 3D.

The boys swam in the pool many times during our stay and we were able to watch "Dreams Come True" a fireworks spectacular!

Here we are on my Birthday...


and here we are getting ready to go to the pool...


Makayla meeting Minnie Mouse...

Buzz Lightyear ride!!!




And here is Makayla meeting Sleeping Beauty...

1 comment:

  1. Love them! One question, what's with the fanny pack?!?!? xoxox

    ReplyDelete