Thursday, September 30, 2010

Me & My Daughter

What a good friend I have...Alex is always encouraging me to get my pictures taken, whether it is family pictures, maternity pictures, newborn pictures of my daughter...it doesn't matter she is on me to get them done.  I am so blessed to have a friend like that because to tell you the truth I would probably not do it if it were left up to me.  I know I can't believe I am admitting that. 

So after much encouraging Alex got me to pose with my little girl.  I am so glad that she did.  I know she will only be 11 months old one time and I am so glad that I was able to capture us together at this age!

















2 comments:

  1. Love these... so when shall we shoot again? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are precious, I'm so glad Alex talked you into doing this session. You look as GORGEOUS has ever!!!

    ReplyDelete