Sunday, October 24, 2010

Makayla Grace turns 1!

On October 24th we celebrated Makayla's 1st birthday!  It was pouring rain that day which made it impossible to get the cute pictures I so delicately rehearsed over and over in my head.  I had a tutu made for her and even found a matching shirt that said "Birthday Girl".  I am hoping that next year she will be able to wear it.

We didn't have a huge party or make it a big deal.  It was just us, with a small cake and a few presents.  It was quiet but it was beautiful!  I can't believe that is has really been a whole year since I gave birth to my little girl.  It really is true that time fly's.  She has been nothing short of a true blessing to all of us!  She makes our days brighter and our family seem complete.











No comments:

Post a Comment