Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Oh Blog, please forgive my absence!

It is now January 2011 and the last post I made was of Makayla's Birthday in October...we have had Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years since then.  ***sigh***

So today starts my "catching up"!  I will start with Halloween and work my way to present.  But please blog be a little gracious and patient with me.  While I would love to give you all my attention I have a little something on the side I am also working on.  Well, maybe not so little.  You see, I have decided to dive into Fara Smith Photography full time.  I have finally accepted that you can't fail at something if you don't first try to succeed.  So as of 2011 I am giving up Notary (which by the way has been really good to us, allowing me to stay home with my children while bringing in a little extra money) and putting all my energy and efforts into making Fara Smith Photography a HUGE SUCCESS!  It is at times a scary reality, knowing that this is sink or swim, do or die, make it or break it, you know all those sayings.  But deep down inside I am convinced that anything I set my mind to I can do!  Besides what is the worst thing that could happen?  I could fail, but isn't not trying at all failing too?  So here we go, I can't wait for the ride!  I am hangin' on tight! I just know that God has big plans for me and my family!

So, I promise to be back to do some catching up but remember, if it is getting late and there is no sign of me, know that I am not goofy off, I am on a journey to SUCCEED!

~fara

No comments:

Post a Comment