Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween 2011

Every year we wait till the very last minute to buy costumes and every year I say next year we will buy them early so we can choose from the good ones!  But this year was not special, it did not hold up to the expectaion that I set for it last year and again it was days from halloween and the boys and I had no costumes and not a clue what they were going to dress up as.  After looking and looking we reluctantly gave up!  I don't think the boys are that into dressing up anymore anyway.  But little Makayla did dress up and can you guess what she was?  Minnie Mouse!  Makayla loves Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and was so excited when I brought her home a Minnie Mouse costume from Target. 

We decided to go to our church Bridgeway for their harvest party this year.  They had pony rides, petting zoo, games, candy, candy and more candy.  The kids loved it!  The boys even got to go and get candy wearing NO costume!  I think they even got more candy than they would have trick or treating!

I think this is the only picture I have from that night taken on Dave's phone.  Makayla getting a ride on a pony!!  What a cute Minnie Mouse you are Makayla Grace!!



No comments:

Post a Comment