Wednesday, August 25, 2010

July 4th

I am so far behind on posting...I don't have any good excuse, other than, by the time the kids are in bed and I acually have time to sit and do it, all I really want to do is veg out on the couch and watch the ever so addicting reality shows.  The boys are going back to school tomorrow and I am hoping to get some things crossed off my list.

The above was written 6 days ago, ***sigh*** see this is how life is.  I have ever good intention to get this blogging thing done and then life happens!  So here we go again, where were we?  Oh yes, 4th of July.  For the 4th this year we had a get together at our park on the 3rd with all of the neighbors and then on the 4th (which was Sunday) we went to church and then did fire works that evening with a few neighbors in the front yard.  Nothing too exciting but still made some wonderful memories for our family.



No comments:

Post a Comment