Saturday, February 12, 2011

Christmas 2010

Christmas this year was great.  We stayed home and had a quiet Christmas just the 5 of us.  We went to the Christmas Eve service at church and woke up way to early the next morning to open presents.  As with every year the kids made out with a ton of loot!  Everything from money to video games, to air soft guns!

Every year we let the kids open up one gift on Christmas Eve.  I think I was the one who started that whole thing.  I can remeber when I was little my sister and I would beg and beg to open one gift the night before Christmas, it was so much fun and made the wait for Christmas morning that my faster.  So here are the three of them opening one gift on Christmas Eve.  Matthew got his Xbox, Mason a DSi and Makayla got a fairy Princess wand that played music and spoke to her!

Christmas morning...O'dark thiry!







No comments:

Post a Comment