Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Diary of a Wimpy Kid

This afternoon I took the boys to see the movie Diary of a Wimpy Kid it was super cute!  There was only one part in the movie that I thought was a little inappropriate and could have been left out (the older teen sibling had an adult magazine, you know the kind I am talking about, hidden under his bed and his brother Gregory who is the Wimpy Kid finds it), but other than that is was a good laugh!  The boys had a really good time and Makayla was a super good girl too.  I only had to leave the theatre once, I walked her to sleep, came back and she slept till the end of the movie.

Spring break is almost over...yesterday I took the boys to club Lincoln to swim in the hot tub (I froze my butt off, but they loved it!), today we went to the movies...I wonder what is in store for tomorrow??

No comments:

Post a Comment