Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Mason says..."Mom I had a bad dream last night"

Me..."Oh no, I'm sorry, tell me about it.
Mason..."No you won't like it."
Me..."But I want to know."
Mason..."You have to guess."
Me..."A monster pooped on your parade?"
Mason..."NO"
Me..."We didn't go to Disneyland"
Mason..."NO...the sun was green and blue!"
Me..."Oh that is not bad."
Mason..."Yes it was...the sun was SQUARE!"
Me..."Oh, hunny I don't think that was bad."
Mason..."Yes it is the worstest...THE SUN WAS A PLUG!"
Me..."Laughing to myself."


I think Mason dreams like me...poor kid.

Edited to say...
After further discussion Mason said that him and 9 of his friends were on a mission to save the sun as it had turned into a green and blue plug like the night light in his room that plugs into the wall and cycles through a rainbow of colors.  Too cute...had to record this moment!  ~fara

No comments:

Post a Comment