Thursday, March 25, 2010

Makayla Grace

We have all been waiting for you since February...you are so wanted and so very loved!

Our family was blessed this year by the arrival of a daughter and little sister. Makayla you were due on October 25th, 2009. I was induced on October 23rd. Daddy and I arrived at the hospital on Friday the 23rd. at 2pm. They started the induction at 3pm. My water was broke at 8pm, got an epidural at 10pm and you were born at 12:35am on October 24th, 2009. You weighed 7lbs. 13oz. and measured 19 inches long. You came out crying and cryed for 2 hours! You were born with lots of golden blond hair and slate blue eyes. I still don't know where all that blond hair came from.

Auntie Jamie and Auntie Tamara were there for your birth. Brothers Matthew and Mason came to see you the very next moring to welcome you into this world. You slept good and ate good right from the start.

I don't quite know how to put into words the emotions of that day...all I can do is try and express how wanted you are. I prayed many prayers for a daughter, for a true blessing to come into our family and that is exactly what I got. You are a beautifully sweet little girl who has fit into our lives like a missing puzzle peice that was found. You coo and cry, you sleep perfectly, you eat lots and you bring smiles to all our faces. Thank you Lord for such a blessing and gift.

Here is our last picture as a family of 4!!





Our new family of 5...







No comments:

Post a Comment